What is Pearl powder?
This Pearl Powder is sourced from a sustainable freshwater source.
Pearl powder is a well-known traditional holistic approach for a variety of indications from beauty care to healthcare. It is dense in protein, trace minerals, and amino acids. It has been used for 1000’s of years to assist in a variety of skin and bone disorders, as well as palpitations, insomnia, and epilepsy.
Pearl powder consists of Calcium carbonate, selenium, silica, iron oxide, and magnesium carbonate. Pearl also contains trace elements like sodium, manganese, selenium, and copper.
Scientists have found that the DNA in the creation of the pearl is nearly identical to the part of human DNA that is responsible fo the regulation of calcium metabolism in the human body. Since they work well the body the mayans used to use pearls as fillings.
Fun fact: When we consume pearl powder the body sends stimulating signals for skin cell regeneration leading to a more youthful complexion, can boost IQ, and extend longevity!
What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
*The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Pearl Powder along with all the Cultivate Elevate products are superior and thank goodness we have a European distributor! These supplements are in another class.
Just 4 stars because it took 1 month to arrive. The customer service helped me to find a solution, I finally received what I ordered a month ago. It is probably not their fault that the package has been delayed like this, or at least it is only partially so. One piece of advice I can give the company is to adopt a courier for shipments that is up to delivering packages in non-biblical times. Saving in shipments involves the partial satisfaction of end customers, which could put in the background the characteristics of a product that promises miracles. We will see..
Your order was shipped on 19th Dec with Correros you were sent the confirmation and tracking. I have just had a look and youre right it looks like its not been delivered. Tomorrow our team will chase this up with the courier. Were always here to help but please you need to let us know if you have not recieved we have a very large volume of orders.
Here is the tracking link