This recipe is a great snack as it's super easy and healthy. You probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen!
- First put your oven on the grill setting and wait for it to warm up.
- Whilst your grill is heating up put your tortilla wraps on a tray and pour some olive oil over them. Then if you desire you can sprinkle some paprika over them.
- Cut your wraps into pizza slices and put them under the grill for around 4-5 minutes. I would keep an eye on them as they burn very quickly.
- Once your tortilla chips look crispy, take them out of the oven to cool.
- Chop up your mango, pepper, onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Once chopped add them to a bowl and mix. Then add the white wine vinegar. I use just one teaspoon but you can use how much as you want just don't make it too acidic. An alternative to using white wine vinegar is a bit of lime juice.
- Finally add your chopped up fresh coriander, mix together and enjoy with the tortilla chips.
This recipe for a very simple salsa is so quick and easy to do. You can make it your own by adding more flavours and more ingredients!
I normally make this salsa and store it in the fridge for 3 days, it's great to have such a tasty snack ready to go when I need it.