Practically speaking, Golden Lotus Pollen contains all the nutrients and cofactors necessary to bring a lotus flower to life. You might say, it supports your “flowering” and rejuvenation due to the following nutritional characteristics*:
- over 200 different nutritional compounds
- over 20 different amino acids (including all essential amino acids)
- over 30 different micro and - macro minerals
- close to 100 different living enzymes (it’s a “living” food)*
it’s HIGHLY adaptogenic, which helps stress*
- may assist in balancing of sex hormones*
- hand harvested fresh and cell wall is cracked manually by hand
plus so much more!
In traditional Chinese medicine, too much heat rising up into the heart area creates anxiety, stresses our bodies and accelerates aging. Thankfully, Our Golden Lotus Pollen is*:
- gently cooling to the heart
- is potent blood purifier
- helps eliminate toxins
- slows visible signs of aging
- makes meditation easier
- helps “settle” the nerves
- and can lighten our mood
Some herbalists prescribe it for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties, as well as a side effect-free weight loss accelerator, likely due to its hormone-balancing properties.
It believe it’s THE ultimate superfood for a yogic (Sattvic) lifestyle, where great value is placed on natural calm, positive thinking, peace, heart opening, daily yoga and meditation.