What natural bioactive compounds does Bio Intestin contain?
It is a natural source of beta-glucans, dietary fibre, protein, iron, zinc and other compounds that help protect you and your health.
Bio Intestin restores your digestive balance and feeds your immune system.
- An organic supplement with bioactive compounds from a synergistic blend of prebiotic medicinal mushrooms and calcium.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Bio Intestine contains bioactive substances from Shiitake, Lion’s Mane, Pleurotus ostreatus and Pleurotus eryngii. A natural source of beta-glucans, dietary fibre, protein, iron, zinc and other compounds that help protect you and your health.
- Natural, suitable for coeliacs and lactose intolerance, vegetarians and vegans.
- Easy-to-swallow 100% vegetable capsules.
- Safe product and compatible with other recommendations.
- GMP pharmaceutical quality and safety standards(stricter than ISO 9001).
- European Organic Production Certified.
- A safe product that complies with requirements set by the European Food Safety Agency (EFSA).
A safe and effective food supplement
Independent laboratories have confirmed that Hifas da Terra extracts do not negatively interact with hepatic detoxification pathways used by most pharmaceutical medications. In addition, all Hifas da Terra products bear the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) seal of excellence, which certifies that production is uniform and controlled, following pharmaceutical safety and quality standards. Throughout our production process we apply rigorous quality standards such as HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), a preventive food safety management system.
Bio-Intestin is free of gluten, preservatives, chemicals, sweeteners, flavours, starch, wheat, corn, soy, sugar, and dairy.
Suitable for celiacs, lactose intolerance, vegetarians and vegans.