How can Mico-Digest benefit me?
Mico-Digest is an unique Mycotherapy formulae. It contains the highest concentration of bioactive compounds (antioxidants, β-glucans, α-glucans, triterpenes, essential amino acids, etc.) and vitamins (E, A and D) which come from Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Royal Sun Agaricus (Agaricus blazei), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), King Trumpet mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii) and Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus). Mico-Digest also contains Myrciaria dubia.
Thanks to its high concentration, Mico-Digest helps to maintain an adequate quality of life of the nutritional status. Its novel form (vials liquid extract and capsules) and specific dosage regime decreases protocols and facilitates swallowing.
Proper nutrition will help:
- Increase physical activity, mobility, etc., by reducing the periods of convalescence
- Maintain a proper balance of the body (homeostasis); correct functioning of the body’s organs and systems
Pharmaceutical grade standards
- Certified excellence: Organic products free of maltodextrins, no artificial colouring, no heavy metals or other toxic substances
- Standardised extracts: High ratios of concentration with standards of bioactive components
- Vegetable capsules: We do not use animal-derived ingredients
- Capsules Protected Against Time: Unique system of sealing and packaging under controlled atmosphere to prevent oxidation, keeping the properties of the extracts intact
Mico-Digest bioactive substances (per vial)
- α-blucans: 1.135 g
- β-glucans: 1.645 g
- Vitamin E: 6 mg
- Vitamin A: 400 µg
- Vitamin D: 2.5 µg
Why is it important to improve one’s nutritional health and know what the benefits are?
Malnutrition is a complex phenomenon that can have many causes such as: anorexia, side effects from some medications, diseases, immobilization, infections, digestive disorders such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, problems swallowing, etc all of which can have negative consequences for health.
How to take Mico-Digest?
1.- Shake the vial (Mico-Vial) before you open it and swallow.
2.- Remove capsule (Mico-Extract) and take with a glass of water.
- Recommended daily dose (during the first week): 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 24 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast or a meal (or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
- Recommended daily dose (from second week on): 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 12 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast and dinner ( or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
- If you are already taking mushroom extracts: 1 Mico-Extract + 1 Mico-Vial every 12 hrs.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast and dinner (or follow your health care provider’s recommendation). Shake before use.
Mico-Digest format: 30 units per box. Each unit contains a Mico-Vial (10 ml) y un Mico-Extract (514 mg).
- Ingredients per vial (10 ml): purified water, organic Ganoderma lucidum extract, organic Grifola frondosa extract, organic Agaricus blazei extract, organic Hericium erinaceus extract, organic Pleurotus eryngii powder, organic Pleurotus ostreatus powder, organic Hericium erinaceus powder, organic Myrciaria dubia fruit, agave syrup and natural aroma.
- Ingredients per capsule (514 mg): Ganoderma lucidum organic extract; vegetable capsule.
Safe and effective food supplement
Suitable for celiacs, lactose intolerant, vegetarians and vegans.
Why are Hifas da Terra products different?
360 traceability: uniform and controlled production from the cultivation processes to the placing on the market of the product following the pharmaceutical GMP standards of excellence.
Greater concentration of active biomolecules: implementation of the latest generation Sustainable Double Extraction technologies (patent pending), directly related to the potency of the products.
Analytical triple check: security controls, purity, the concentration of active biomolecules and confirmation of the stability of the final product. This includes microbiological, pesticide, heavy metal and gluten analysis.
AIn addition, we select our partners based on the strict criteria of excellence, traceability and safety established by Hifas Quality System.